- We only select and invest in funds that our research supports.
- We believe in the importance of consistent performance
- We do not simply follow fund managers.
- We do not try and guess the market when buying or selling funds.
- We look after your money as if it were our own.
- We are in regular contact with fund management companies and their fund managers.
- We attend fund management presentations and investment conferences.
The performance of each fund is monitored over extended time periods.
The performance of each fund is compared against the funds in its peer group.
We are looking for consistency of performance across the time periods.
It is not just about performance at all costs - we also consider the level of risk for the potential reward as well as stock selection.